The concept of a go-kart and laser-tag entertainment facility won approval from the Greenfield Common Council last night, although there may be a hitch depending on feedback the council receives from police.
Some aldermen wanted the Police Department's opinion of the facility closing at midnight. That feedback should be in by the next council meeting.
The facility called Lightspeed High Energy Entertainment proposed for 4251 S. 27th St. still needs building and site approvals from the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Luther Memorial Church in West Alis to hold spaghetti dinner
- Update: West Allis Central High School students respond calmly during bomb-threat evacuation (11)
- Data skimmers found on several ATMs in West Allis, police warn (2)
- West Allis police blotter: Feb. 4
- West Allis schools to leave SAGE, open more seats for nonresidents
- West Allis schools to start trek back to neighborhood schools in fall (8)
- Freeway lanes in West Allis closed
- Community Calendar: Jan. 28, 2016
- West Allis police report: Jan. 28, 2016
- Video: Third Sandwich-a-Thon in West Allis turns out 400 sandwiches for homeless shelter