The concept of a go-kart and laser-tag entertainment facility won approval from the Greenfield Common Council last night, although there may be a hitch depending on feedback the council receives from police.
Some aldermen wanted the Police Department's opinion of the facility closing at midnight. That feedback should be in by the next council meeting.
The facility called Lightspeed High Energy Entertainment proposed for 4251 S. 27th St. still needs building and site approvals from the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Hearings next week on I-94 ramps deemed critical to West Allis
- West Allis residents to name qualities needed in new superintendent
- Energy job cut from tax budget
- West Allis opens arms to long-awaited skate park
- Draft report admits economic harm to West Allis of likely ramp closure (2)
- West Allis woman cares for abandoned dogs; fundraiser on Nov. 22
- News & Notes: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Toppers pizza in West Allis tops off governor's election night party