The concept of a go-kart and laser-tag entertainment facility won approval from the Greenfield Common Council last night, although there may be a hitch depending on feedback the council receives from police.
Some aldermen wanted the Police Department's opinion of the facility closing at midnight. That feedback should be in by the next council meeting.
The facility called Lightspeed High Energy Entertainment proposed for 4251 S. 27th St. still needs building and site approvals from the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis on leading edge in health care program
- Irreverent, eclectic 'Haven't got a prayer' show to open in West Allis
- Village Playhouse to open murder thriller in West Allis
- More known about $6.4 million overrun at West Allis-West Milwaukee (4)
- West Allis Police blotter
- The West Allis Players to open 'Barefoot in the Park' on Oct. 2
- Dec. 7 deadline set for pot-bellied pig to be out of West Allis
- West Allis drowning in traffic avoiding Zoo Interchange construction (12)
- Little interest in hearing on West Allis-West Milwaukee 'red' budget
- Flamenco dance and music will bring fire and ice to West Allis studio