The concept of a go-kart and laser-tag entertainment facility won approval from the Greenfield Common Council last night, although there may be a hitch depending on feedback the council receives from police.
Some aldermen wanted the Police Department's opinion of the facility closing at midnight. That feedback should be in by the next council meeting.
The facility called Lightspeed High Energy Entertainment proposed for 4251 S. 27th St. still needs building and site approvals from the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Vote at polls on Nov. 4 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. in West Allis/Greenfield
- West Allis business guide helps entrepreneurs get started
- West Allis to hold hearing on 0.28 percent levy increase 2015 budget
- New venue for the Forks & Corks chamber fundraiser in West Allis
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Where is West Allis education headed?
- West Allis to start process to approve new city administrator