The concept of a go-kart and laser-tag entertainment facility won approval from the Greenfield Common Council last night, although there may be a hitch depending on feedback the council receives from police.
Some aldermen wanted the Police Department's opinion of the facility closing at midnight. That feedback should be in by the next council meeting.
The facility called Lightspeed High Energy Entertainment proposed for 4251 S. 27th St. still needs building and site approvals from the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- News & Notes: Nov. 27, 2014
- Crowdfunding a sucess for West Allis outdoor fitness stations
- Rebecca Grill, city of Milwaukee deputy city clerk, was approved as the new West Allis city administ
- Christmas festivities abound throughout the area
- Candy Cane Lane will again be a fantasy of holiday lights from Nov. 28 to Dec. 26.
- West Allis, Greenfield question need to widen Highway 100
- West Allis Central shows support for classmate who had food allergy reaction
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Hearings next week on I-94 ramps deemed critical to West Allis