The concept of a go-kart and laser-tag entertainment facility won approval from the Greenfield Common Council last night, although there may be a hitch depending on feedback the council receives from police.
Some aldermen wanted the Police Department's opinion of the facility closing at midnight. That feedback should be in by the next council meeting.
The facility called Lightspeed High Energy Entertainment proposed for 4251 S. 27th St. still needs building and site approvals from the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue
- Gov. Scott Walker visits West Allis emphasizing job growth
- West Allis considering sidealk improvements for businesses, but wants shop owners to carry insurance
- National Night Out party set for July 21
- 'Worst of worst' converted to homes
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School District makes use of former Heritage Christian School building; La
- Pawn America's operations under review in West Allis
- West Allis officials denied liquor license to downtown business
- West Allis, Greenfield hit hard by Monday storm