The concept of a go-kart and laser-tag entertainment facility won approval from the Greenfield Common Council last night, although there may be a hitch depending on feedback the council receives from police.
Some aldermen wanted the Police Department's opinion of the facility closing at midnight. That feedback should be in by the next council meeting.
The facility called Lightspeed High Energy Entertainment proposed for 4251 S. 27th St. still needs building and site approvals from the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Enhancement ideas sought for a main West Allis roadway
- West Allis Central High School trying to shed bad rap
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board president condemns assignment (4)
- Lottery won't be used to pick Nathan Hale High School freshmen
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- West Allis man arrested on seventh drunken driving charge
- Two suburban superintendents in top 3 for West Allis-West Milwaukee
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- I-94 plan that decreases freeway access disappoints West Allis officials
- Enrollment surge in 4K creates need for more West Allis-West Milwaukee classrooms