The concept of a go-kart and laser-tag entertainment facility won approval from the Greenfield Common Council last night, although there may be a hitch depending on feedback the council receives from police.
Some aldermen wanted the Police Department's opinion of the facility closing at midnight. That feedback should be in by the next council meeting.
The facility called Lightspeed High Energy Entertainment proposed for 4251 S. 27th St. still needs building and site approvals from the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis considers BikeShare program
- West Allis finds parking solution for businesses along detour
- News & Notes: March 4
- Next West Allis city head won't have to do it all
- Some extra 'Grease' skids onto West Allis and Greenfield stages
- Police Report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 25
- Outcome unchanged in close primary race for West Allis alderman seat
- Skate park rolls ahead in West Allis
- West Allis considers new mandatory trash carts