A man seen committing a sexual act told West Allis police he was balancing his checkbook at 5 p.m. July 19.
According to the police report:
During a surveillance watch at Kohl's Department Store, 2601 S. 108th St., a loss prevention officer noticed a man masturbating in his vehicle, which was parked in the parking lot.
Police were notified and approached the man. The man told police he was balancing his checkbook.
The man was issued citations for lewd and lascivious behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 11
- General election voters guide for West Allis Aldermanic District 5
- West Allis tentatively pedals toward BikeShare program
- Police Report: March 10
- West Allis considers BikeShare program
- West Allis finds parking solution for businesses along detour
- News & Notes: March 4
- Next West Allis city head won't have to do it all
- Some extra 'Grease' skids onto West Allis and Greenfield stages
- Police Report: March 3