A man seen committing a sexual act told West Allis police he was balancing his checkbook at 5 p.m. July 19.
According to the police report:
During a surveillance watch at Kohl's Department Store, 2601 S. 108th St., a loss prevention officer noticed a man masturbating in his vehicle, which was parked in the parking lot.
Police were notified and approached the man. The man told police he was balancing his checkbook.
The man was issued citations for lewd and lascivious behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Speakers say new fees would endanger Scouting, hamper PTAs and others
- West Allis-West Milwaukee approves tax decrease preliminary budget
- West Allis prepares for Settlers Days weekend
- Hartland girl wins big at the Governor's livestock auction at Wisconsin State Fair
- Proposed medical offices in former Jefferson School painful to some West Allis neighbors
- West Allis considers model pot-bellied pig ordinances (1)
- Lords of the ring: Wrestlers bring the drama at Wisconsin State Fair
- West Allis hotel on Greenfield Avenue sets later grand opening
- Wisconsin State Fair bans sale of Confederate flags (4)
- West Allis-West Milwaukee high schoolers go after college credit