A man seen committing a sexual act told West Allis police he was balancing his checkbook at 5 p.m. July 19.
According to the police report:
During a surveillance watch at Kohl's Department Store, 2601 S. 108th St., a loss prevention officer noticed a man masturbating in his vehicle, which was parked in the parking lot.
Police were notified and approached the man. The man told police he was balancing his checkbook.
The man was issued citations for lewd and lascivious behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Where is West Allis education headed?
- West Allis to start process to approve new city administrator
- West Allis residents may voice opinions on self-funded sewer lateral 'insurance'
- Studio players bring Jekyll and Hyde to life
- Pawn America in West Allis retains license to operate
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Interactive: Some West Allis schools fell in their state report cards
- Exhibit at West Allis art and performance studio reflects scary season