A man seen committing a sexual act told West Allis police he was balancing his checkbook at 5 p.m. July 19.
According to the police report:
During a surveillance watch at Kohl's Department Store, 2601 S. 108th St., a loss prevention officer noticed a man masturbating in his vehicle, which was parked in the parking lot.
Police were notified and approached the man. The man told police he was balancing his checkbook.
The man was issued citations for lewd and lascivious behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis approves Hampton Inn plans near State Fairgrounds
- West Allis wants outdoor growing plots to take seed
- Video: Lane School back in the hands of West Allis-West Milwaukee School District
- Improvement ideas unveiled
- West Allis Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- West Allis Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Money to be stashed for school building projects
- Sidewalk pedlets debated
- New fund may improve parks and facilities in West Allis