A man's fiancee was arrested for battery after she grabbed and pulled on his scrotum on July 17.
According to a West Allis police report:
Police responded to a residence in the 2200 block of South 70th Street for a report of a man being stabbed at 8 p.m. July 17.
When police arrived, the man said his fiancee grabbed his scrotum and pulled it, causing an injury.
The man was taken to Froedtert Hospital to stitch the detached scrotum. The fiancee was arrested for battery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 84th Street ramps at I-94 to be open for the Wisconsin State Fair
- West Allis superintendent named to school advocacy group leadership
- Educator from Anchorage likely to take reins of West Allis school
- West Allis schools closing door on bad material, but window open
- Survey: More than half West Allis-West Milwaukee underclassmen feel unsafe (2)
- West Allis school officials worry parents can't monitor iPads (5)
- West Allis police report: July 16
- Doggy to debut in West Allis Players 'Wizard of Oz'
- Police seeking help on finding woman's attacker
- West Allis considers request to allow pot-bellied pigs in city