A man's fiancee was arrested for battery after she grabbed and pulled on his scrotum on July 17.
According to a West Allis police report:
Police responded to a residence in the 2200 block of South 70th Street for a report of a man being stabbed at 8 p.m. July 17.
When police arrived, the man said his fiancee grabbed his scrotum and pulled it, causing an injury.
The man was taken to Froedtert Hospital to stitch the detached scrotum. The fiancee was arrested for battery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis
- West Allis radio club tunes into local, worldwide chatter
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: May 28
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Teens charged in burglaries
- West Allis veterans groups, city to honor vets with parade, ceremony
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Students at Wauwatosa's Plank Road School find passion in woodworking
- Developers break ground at The Corners in the town of Brookfield