A man's fiancee was arrested for battery after she grabbed and pulled on his scrotum on July 17.
According to a West Allis police report:
Police responded to a residence in the 2200 block of South 70th Street for a report of a man being stabbed at 8 p.m. July 17.
When police arrived, the man said his fiancee grabbed his scrotum and pulled it, causing an injury.
The man was taken to Froedtert Hospital to stitch the detached scrotum. The fiancee was arrested for battery.
- West Allis hears 72nd Street residents who don't want bumpouts
- West Allis helping fledgling craft brewery get started
- Young West Allis family has tough time getting to Hank Aaron Trail
- Greenfield couple calls police on their attacking cat
- Trio of summer concerts to open at Inspiration Studios, West Allis
- Things to do: June 23, 2016
- Burglaries at 10-year low in West Allis, robberies hit 10-year high
- West Allis Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- After facelift, Greenfield Park Golf Course re-opens to rave reviews
- Community Calendar: June 16, 2016