A man's fiancee was arrested for battery after she grabbed and pulled on his scrotum on July 17.
According to a West Allis police report:
Police responded to a residence in the 2200 block of South 70th Street for a report of a man being stabbed at 8 p.m. July 17.
When police arrived, the man said his fiancee grabbed his scrotum and pulled it, causing an injury.
The man was taken to Froedtert Hospital to stitch the detached scrotum. The fiancee was arrested for battery.
- Milwaukee man, 37, charged with sexual assault of a child in West Allis
- The drive is on to improve Greenfield, West Allis roadways
- West Allis to salute veterans with parade, memorial ceremony
- Body in parking lot identified as West Milwaukee man, 23
- Transgender issue sparks questions among Whitnall, West Allis and Greenfield school officials
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Greenfield and West Allis campus news: May 26
- Death investigation after body of a man is found in West Milwaukee
- West Allis Police blotter: May 26, 2016
- Splash into these summer drinks to get your tan on