West Allis - The latest batch of names of drivers with multiple drunken driving offenses who are being prosecuted for yet another offense includes Mark Jollie, 51, of West Allis who was charged with his 10th drunken driving offense.
His blood-alcohol content was measured at 0.26, which is more than three times the 0.08 that is considered legal evidence of intoxication in Wisconsin. He was arrested in the 10300 block of West Lincoln Avenue about 8:45 p.m. July 2 on a report from a motorist of a possible intoxicated driver.
He has previous convictions in 2008, 1999 (in Illinois), in 1997, 1996, 1994, two separate convictions in 1992, 1991, and in 1989 (in Arizona).
The West Allis Police Department releases the names of people with at least three prior drunken driving convictions who are charged with another OWI. The goal is to try to reduce the number of repeat offenders.
The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office also charged Lenny Randall, 35, Milwaukee, with a sixth drunken driving offense.
He was arrested for driving 18 mph over the limit in the 5200 block of West Lincoln Avenue. His BAC was 0.17.
His five prior drunken driving convictions included two in 2004, and one in 2001, 1999 and 1996.
Facing a fifth drunken driving offense is Christine Brzycki, 54, West Allis, who was arrested for speeding and crossing the center line at 67th Place and Becher Place.
Her BAC was 0.19. Previous convictions were in 2001, 1998, 1996 and 1995.
Charged with a fourth drunken driving offense is Jeffery Hayes, 47, West Allis. He was arrested after a resident called police about someone who appeared to be sleeping behind the wheel of a vehicle in the road. His BAC was 0.29.
He has two previous OWI convictions in 2008 and one in 2007.
So far, West Allis police have arrested 296 people for OWI-related offenses. That includes 52 who have been arrested for the third offense or greater.
- Milwaukee man, 37, charged with sexual assault of a child in West Allis (1)
- The drive is on to improve Greenfield, West Allis roadways
- West Allis to salute veterans with parade, memorial ceremony
- Body in parking lot identified as West Milwaukee man, 23
- Transgender issue sparks questions among Whitnall, West Allis and Greenfield school officials
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Greenfield and West Allis campus news: May 26
- Death investigation after body of a man is found in West Milwaukee
- West Allis Police blotter: May 26, 2016
- Splash into these summer drinks to get your tan on