A drug deal went awry July 4, with the potential buyers hitting the dealer in the head with a rock and stealing the marijuana and cash, according to a West Allis police report.
Also from the report:
Three males hit another male in the head with a rock after a drug deal went wrong in the 900 block of South 75th Street at noon July 4. The male victim attempted to sell marijuana to the three males. The male suspects fled with the weed and $1,400.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Notes: June 18
- News & Notes: June 18
- West Allis man finds the right prescription for life
- West Allis health commissioner honored for her healthy approach
- Mequon-Thiensville projects 1.01 percent levy increase
- Feds clear Chinese investment in long-sought West Allis hotel
- Police Report: June 18
- News & Notes: June 13
- Proposed apartments gain ground in West Allis debate
- West Allis homes take a hit in market value