A drug deal went awry July 4, with the potential buyers hitting the dealer in the head with a rock and stealing the marijuana and cash, according to a West Allis police report.
Also from the report:
Three males hit another male in the head with a rock after a drug deal went wrong in the 900 block of South 75th Street at noon July 4. The male victim attempted to sell marijuana to the three males. The male suspects fled with the weed and $1,400.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Energy job cut from tax budget
- West Allis opens arms to long-awaited skate park
- Draft report admits economic harm to West Allis of likely ramp closure (2)
- West Allis woman cares for abandoned dogs; fundraiser on Nov. 22
- News & Notes: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Toppers pizza in West Allis tops off governor's election night party
- 'Cinderella' works some magic on West Allis Central stage
- Community Calendar: Nov. 13. 2014
- West Allis refuses to allow drinking on bar decks too close to residences