Alan Hamari and Isral DeBruin, who we like to call the Siskel and Ebert of sledding hills, or maybe the Abbott and Costello, are back with a look at some of the best runs in the area.
This year the downhill duo checks in with a video review of hills in New Berlin, West Allis and Hales Corners. You can also check out past reviews of North Shore and Elm Grove Hill.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Financing nailed down for hotel/banquet facility in West Allis
- Parking ramp rising for Johnson Controls in West Allis
- Contaminated site revitalized for commercial ventures
- Customers struggle with the Nov. 5 store closing
- Inspiration Studios provides artists and actors stages to display talents in West Allis
- Inspiration Studio in downtown West Allis sparks art/theater life
- West Allis police blotter through Sept. 14
- West Allis-West Milwaukee teacher named Elementary Teacher of the Year