The 25th year of Candy Cane Lane will begin Nov. 26.
The neighborhood bounded by Oklahoma and Montana avenues and 92nd and 96th streets in West Allis turns into a winter wonderland, with proceeds benefitting Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer, more commonly known as the MACC Fund.
Events run through Dec. 27.
For information, visit the MACC Fund's website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Vote at polls on Nov. 4 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. in West Allis/Greenfield
- West Allis business guide helps entrepreneurs get started
- West Allis to hold hearing on 0.28 percent levy increase 2015 budget
- New venue for the Forks & Corks chamber fundraiser in West Allis
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Where is West Allis education headed?
- West Allis to start process to approve new city administrator