The 25th year of Candy Cane Lane will begin Nov. 26.
The neighborhood bounded by Oklahoma and Montana avenues and 92nd and 96th streets in West Allis turns into a winter wonderland, with proceeds benefitting Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer, more commonly known as the MACC Fund.
Events run through Dec. 27.
For information, visit the MACC Fund's website.
- Splash into these summer drinks to get your tan on
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Things to do: May 19, 2016
- Campus News: May 19, 2016
- West Allis schools face mountain of capital needs
- Input to be sought on Highway 100 project in West Allis, Greenfield
- A 'Green' exhibit to lift environs of Inspiration Studios in West Allis
- Review: Cream City actors connect in 'Same Time, Next Year'
- West Allis Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- West Allis might switch to carts and mixing all recyclables together (1)