The 25th year of Candy Cane Lane will begin Nov. 26.
The neighborhood bounded by Oklahoma and Montana avenues and 92nd and 96th streets in West Allis turns into a winter wonderland, with proceeds benefitting Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer, more commonly known as the MACC Fund.
Events run through Dec. 27.
For information, visit the MACC Fund's website.
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned
- Canada geese cleared from Greenfield Park, meat to given to pantries (1)
- Community Calendar: July 14, 2016
- Gourmet grocery store of the world seeks second West Allis location
- West Allis Police blotter: July 14, 2016