The 25th year of Candy Cane Lane will begin Nov. 26.
The neighborhood bounded by Oklahoma and Montana avenues and 92nd and 96th streets in West Allis turns into a winter wonderland, with proceeds benefitting Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer, more commonly known as the MACC Fund.
Events run through Dec. 27.
For information, visit the MACC Fund's website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Police Department gives commendations, awards
- Accident causes two lanes of I-894/US 45 to close
- Jefferson Elementary School, West Allis, awarded pair of grants
- West Allis to celebrate Independence Day with parade, fireworks
- Painting exhibition to open at Inspiration Studios, West Allis
- West Allis to start pilot program accepting electronics, TVs
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- West Allis painting 'shabby' railroad bridge over Greenfield Avenue
- Original one-act plays to take the stage this weekend in West Allis
- Behavioral network recognizes 16 West Allis-West Milwaukee schools