The 25th year of Candy Cane Lane will begin Nov. 26.
The neighborhood bounded by Oklahoma and Montana avenues and 92nd and 96th streets in West Allis turns into a winter wonderland, with proceeds benefitting Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer, more commonly known as the MACC Fund.
Events run through Dec. 27.
For information, visit the MACC Fund's website.
- West Allis and Wangard Partners recognized for the clean up and redevelopment of an induistrial site
- In Bief: Free meals, fire, mural, fatal, FBI, brewery
- Parade to be biggest part of July 4 celebration in West Allis
- Preliminary West Allis school budget wipes out $4.2 million in red ink
- 'Thinking art' to make for powerful exhibit in West Allis
- Things to do: Concerts, fests, beer garden
- Bicycle ride share proposal could be rolling soon in West Allis
- More decorative bike racks could add panache to West Allis locales
- West Allis Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- West Allis taps into tool to help get foreclosed properties fixed up