A Panda Express could be added to the Pick 'n Save and Kohl's shopping center site at 2575 S. 108th St.
The fast-food restaurant would be in a standalone building on the front of the property near Highway 100, according to a report to Plan Commission members.
The Plan Commission meets Sept. 1 to discuss the proposal. Also on the agenda is a proposal for Empower Credit Union, which would go in on the former Harry's True Value property at 10635 W. Greenfield Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis city no-tax-increase budget wins common council approval
- Full advisory committee endorses West Allis high school boundary plan (1)
- Christmas deadline nears for Holiday Helper donations in West Allis
- Video: A sneak peek of the new Hampton Inn West in West Allis
- Plans for National Avenue upgrade in West Allis ready for public input (1)
- West Allis girl, 10, receives national lifesaving award Monday
- Steering committee recommends West Allis high school boundary plan (4)
- 169 smoke alarms installed in high-risk West Allis neighborhood (2)
- Hay wagon collects ton of love for needy West Allis families Saturday (1)
- No-tax-increase proposed West Allis budget for 2016 going to a vote