A Panda Express could be added to the Pick 'n Save and Kohl's shopping center site at 2575 S. 108th St.
The fast-food restaurant would be in a standalone building on the front of the property near Highway 100, according to a report to Plan Commission members.
The Plan Commission meets Sept. 1 to discuss the proposal. Also on the agenda is a proposal for Empower Credit Union, which would go in on the former Harry's True Value property at 10635 W. Greenfield Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video, traffic guide: Video: How to navigate construction surrounding the 2014 Wisconsin State Fair
- West Allis officials concerned over what they say is a lack of code compliance
- Top 10 things to see and do at the Wisconsin State Fair
- West Allis police report: July 31
- Installation of small greeen spaces in West Allis's commerical districts moves forward
- City wants former foundry redeveloped
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue