A Panda Express could be added to the Pick 'n Save and Kohl's shopping center site at 2575 S. 108th St.
The fast-food restaurant would be in a standalone building on the front of the property near Highway 100, according to a report to Plan Commission members.
The Plan Commission meets Sept. 1 to discuss the proposal. Also on the agenda is a proposal for Empower Credit Union, which would go in on the former Harry's True Value property at 10635 W. Greenfield Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Accident causes two lanes of I-894/US 45 to close
- Jefferson Elementary School, West Allis, awarded pair of grants
- West Allis to celebrate Independence Day with parade, fireworks
- Painting exhibition to open at Inspiration Studios, West Allis
- West Allis to start pilot program accepting electronics, TVs
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- West Allis painting 'shabby' railroad bridge over Greenfield Avenue
- Original one-act plays to take the stage this weekend in West Allis
- Behavioral network recognizes 16 West Allis-West Milwaukee schools
- West Allis police report: June 11, 2015 issue