A Panda Express could be added to the Pick 'n Save and Kohl's shopping center site at 2575 S. 108th St.
The fast-food restaurant would be in a standalone building on the front of the property near Highway 100, according to a report to Plan Commission members.
The Plan Commission meets Sept. 1 to discuss the proposal. Also on the agenda is a proposal for Empower Credit Union, which would go in on the former Harry's True Value property at 10635 W. Greenfield Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis considers BikeShare program
- West Allis finds parking solution for businesses along detour
- News & Notes: March 4
- Next West Allis city head won't have to do it all
- Some extra 'Grease' skids onto West Allis and Greenfield stages
- Police Report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 25
- Outcome unchanged in close primary race for West Allis alderman seat
- Skate park rolls ahead in West Allis
- West Allis considers new mandatory trash carts