• The following students were named to the 2010 spring dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse: Lauren Borkenhagen, Traci Buchmann, Valerie Davey, Amy Feuling, James Lewis, Ashley Piotrzkowski, David Stauder and Samuel Walther - Greenfield; and Julie Acker, Laura Becker, LindseyBecker, Jason Hauser, Kevin Kadunc, Rachel Klann, JennyKonrath, Milan Mrkalj and Sarah Wolf - West Allis.
• Christopher Goldsby of Greenfield and Jonathan Reynolds of West Allis were named to the 2010 spring dean's list at Bethel University in St. Paul, Minn.
• The following students were named to the 2010 dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater: Kailey Al-Mohareb, Emily Baumgart, Patricia Curtin, Sara M Dorszynski, Michelle L Edminster, Shannon N Edminster, Sarah A Fisher, Laura M Gorichanaz, Kaitlin R Kaminski, Cheryl L Klein, Daniel A Koch, Loryn M Kressin, Christopher L Kuhagen, Michelle C Kuhagen, Daniel R Michalski, Scott P Perry, Tyler R Sailsbery, Bryan M Stave, Alex J Szarzynski, Panhli Thao and Jessica R Wendt - Greenfield; and Melissa G Ehlert, Brenda Garland, Danielle M Kieffer, Samantha Klein, Heather Koerner, Logan Manchek, Courtney McCallister, Jonathan McGuff, Maxwell Monday, Megan Plicka, Cassie Ponzi, Trevor Schwigel, Emily Svehlek, David Takkinen and Troy Wagner - West Allis.
• Amy Levenhagen of West Allis graduated from Bard College in Annandale-On-Hudson, N.Y., on May 22 with a bachelor's degree in art.
• Ashley Brinkman of West Allis was named to the 2010 spring dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
• Army National Guard Pvt. Amanda Miller graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, S.C. Amanda is the daughter of Lois Gorny of West Allis and a 1999 graduate of Nathan Hale High School.
Send submissions to Celebrations/NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, 53186; or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrations: June 19
- Celebrations: June 5, 2014
- Celebrations: May 29
- Celebrations: April 24
- Celebrations: April 1
- Celebrations: March 27
- Celebrations: March 13
- Celebrations: March 6
- Celebrations: Feb. 20
- Celebrations: Jan. 2
- Celebrations: Nov. 14
- Celebrations: Oct. 14
- Celebrations: Sept. 12
- Celebrations: Sept. 5
- Celebrations: Aug. 22
- Celebrations: Aug. 1
- Celebrations: July 18