Various departments from the City of West Allis have come together to blog about city news and information. For more information on the City of West Allis, visit their website.
- yard waste includes leaves, weeds, thatch, flowers, vines and other non-fruit or vegetable matter
- place materials in the street September 19 through November 14
- yard waste should be placed in the curb-line of the street only during the designated dates listed above
- DO NOT MIX BRUSH INTO THE YARD WASTE PILES (placing brush in the street is illegal and subjects the property owner to a fine--property owners can be held liable for any personal or vehicular damage occurring as a result of brush placed in the street)
- yard waste materials may also be taken to a drop-off center or composted on-site
- remove pots and soil from potted plants before placing in the curb-line