I still hate fantasy football. I am the only person in America to NOT win his league every year they've ever played. At the end of last season, I wrote this...
The James Gang in the Dells.
Growing up, my family never got to the Wisconsin Dells for a variety of reasons... not the least of which is that we were so poor that we stood outside the Kentucky Fried Chicken to lick other people's fingers.
I have this friend, I'll call her "Someone-Else's-Sugar-Na". She is cute as the Dickens. And recently, she needed a new purse, as the zipper ripped off of the old one.
As I look through the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's web site trying to find the review from the Alice in Chains concert (that I attended last night), I wasn't sure there ever was a concert. I understand that in the last run of corporate buy-out, most of the Entertainment department left, but to go on as if nothing ever happened is a little disappointing.
I will give no details other than to detail the following...
- My-Sugar-Na has been battling a specific problem and seeing a specialist for 1-1/2 years.
- A new symptom developed last week Wednesday, so she called her specialist.
- She saw the specialist in the office last week Thursday, and ordered two tests.
- Those tests were done last week Friday.
- On Saturday, she developed a complication and went to a walk-in clinic, which transferred her to the emergency room.
- Today (on Wednesday) she was scheduled to meet with a different doctor to discuss the results and determine the next course of action.
- That doctor determined that the visit was not necessary, so she met her specialist today to discuss what to do next.